"No one is harder on a talented person than the person themselves" - Linda Wilkinson ; "Trust your guts and don't follow the herd" ; "Validate direction not destination" ;

March 04, 2024

Klara Chatbot - Devil in Details

  • It recites exact docs and passes me on to human support fast.
  • Good job on the team for making hallucination not possible - because it seems to spit out the same responses however I ask it, and refuses to go “out of bounds.”
  • As soon as I ask or instruct anything that is not a doc, I’m *boom* talking with a human agent.
  • Also, almost all questions I ask about payment terms or problems the chatbot tells me - in various ways - to talk to the merchant if I have a problem, not to Klarna
  • These assistants turn docs into chat text, that people read!
  • Klarna is a middleman. The customer buys from the merchant and Klarna sells defaulted payments to collections agencies!!
  • Klarna wants potential investors to believe they are buying into an “AI edge” company

Ref - Link

Keep Exploring!!!

No comments: