"No one is harder on a talented person than the person themselves" - Linda Wilkinson ; "Trust your guts and don't follow the herd" ; "Validate direction not destination" ;

April 20, 2024

Good vs Bad Leaders

From my 2 decade observations,

  • Title <> Experience 
  • Title <> Knowledge 
  • Good failures can be Good knowledge experiences but people without Titles

I have worked with all ages 20's, and 30's. My peers.

  • With my juniors, I give them context, references, and How I would do in their situations.
  • With my seniors, I get only what to be done, I don't mind, work comes to me what they can't do
  • With my peers, When asked for input, I share the same
  • You meet people with Ego without knowledge. Not knowing and pretending is more dangerous.

Be an Empathetic Leader and Manager. Be accountable for your work


Keep Exploring!!!

No comments: