"No one is harder on a talented person than the person themselves" - Linda Wilkinson ; "Trust your guts and don't follow the herd" ; "Validate direction not destination" ;

April 22, 2024

Different stages of ML / DL Learning

I want to learn ML -> Take a course 
I know the basics from the course -> Try the code examples 
I tried but I don't know what's next -> Find a use case 
I found a use case -> Collect data 
I collected the data -> Model the ML problem 
I built an ML model -> Create an API to consume it 
I built an API -> Dockerize it 
Is the API scalable? -> Check options such as serverless functions, Endpoint providers like Anyscale / SageMaker Endpoints, GCP, Azure Inferencing 
I deployed the model -> Version your models using MLFlow 
When to update -> Audit / Track data 
What tools to learn -> Align with what your organization uses and cloud vendors

Learn to walk before you try to fly. Everything is incremental learning. Keep going!!!

Keep Exploring!!!


No comments: