"No one is harder on a talented person than the person themselves" - Linda Wilkinson ; "Trust your guts and don't follow the herd" ; "Validate direction not destination" ;

August 02, 2024

Memorization vs Generalization

Memorization vs Generalization

When you develop #GenAI apps, After a certain stage, When things work fine, The immediate next question is

  • Model is memorizing or Learning patterns
  • Test with variations / Analyze on patterns of responses

I don't want my life to be memorization - Company1 - Company2 ..., Exploring out of comfort zones provides diverse perspectives.

Earlier I had time to regret, Now I don't have time to think about anything. A long day of managing and solving different problems and different lenses of execution. Sometimes some experiences don't fill your pocket but fill your soul. In the end, I want to smile at death, I have tried all my wishlists.

Keep Exploring!!!


No comments: