"No one is harder on a talented person than the person themselves" - Linda Wilkinson ; "Trust your guts and don't follow the herd" ; "Validate direction not destination" ;

September 02, 2024

Navigating the Tradeoff Between Income and Responsibilities in Freelance AI Consulting and Corporate Jobs

  • My friend - Hey Siva, you seem busy. 
  • Myself - Yes, I have some classes and consulting. 
  • My friend - So, you're earning more money? 
  • Myself - Not necessarily. Some leads work out, some don't. Sometimes, even after presenting the architecture, there is no convergence. 
  • My friend - That's common. 
  • Myself - The same uncertainties exist in a corporate job, where ideas may not align. However, you get to work closely with founders. 
  • My friend - That's true. 
  • Myself - Even if your idea fails in consulting, you have a direct connection to lead, discover, and strategize. 
  • Myself - In Freelance AI consulting, the outcome is clear - it either works or it fails, and I deal with it directly. No regrets :)

Freedom entails risks, but it's worth it. You pave your own path.

Sure, feel free to ping me if you are interested in harnessing the power of AI.

Keep Exploring!!!


No comments: