"No one is harder on a talented person than the person themselves" - Linda Wilkinson ; "Trust your guts and don't follow the herd" ; "Validate direction not destination" ;

January 08, 2020

Day #313 - Data science use cases solved in Indian Startups

I have personally trained/connected to several Indian Startups to understand their AI use cases with respect to their domain/businesses they operate. Some of the key use cases I observed are
  • Fintech - OCR, banking statements, documents data extraction (Computer Vision)
  • Textile - Similarity of items, thickness  (Computer Vision)
  • B2B - Shop verification, re-identification  (Computer Vision), Item Level Forecasting (Data)
  • Agritech - Ripening, Fruit quality assessment (Computer Vision)
  • Retail - Device failure predictions, IOT based predictions (Data)
  • SalesData - Sales Analytics, Cross-selling, Upselling (Data)
Kaggle was one approach to solve. I always start from domain -> data -> use cases. This learning helped me to map AI challenges / applications across domains.

This is the trend I observed in the past few years. I am hoping to train/connect more startups across other domains. Feel free to connect with me for any AI training requirements/discussions.

Happy Learning!!!

No comments: