"No one is harder on a talented person than the person themselves" - Linda Wilkinson ; "Trust your guts and don't follow the herd" ; "Validate direction not destination" ;

June 13, 2020

Dreams

There is a constant battle for
Doing what I like to do vs Delivering what my job needs vs Moving further pursuing my dreams

Even If I run a startup I need to change according to the customer needs and projects. Build your dream product from the customer perspective and differentiate it from existing competitors and make a dent in the market.

Sometimes you need to believe in your dream when no one believes, Money is important but not more than your passion. 
Build on your passion vs Save more money vs Add more memories to Life.

Sometimes I wonder its better to build on a vision than working on projects. Vision can translate into a bigger goal but with multiple stakeholders involved translating a project into a vision is not the end goal of a project.

Keep Thinking!!!

No comments: