"No one is harder on a talented person than the person themselves" - Linda Wilkinson ; "Trust your guts and don't follow the herd" ; "Validate direction not destination" ;

July 02, 2020

Spark Moment

I have been working on architecture/presentation for some time. I have always used reference slides, shapes in PowerPoint to build my architecture. Sometimes the right search keywords will yield the things you are looking for. Today I searched with environment + icons + PowerPoint. I got everything that I needed.

Search Keywords
  • GCP icons PowerPoint
  • AWS icons PowerPoint
  • AZURE icons PowerPoint
Results - Google, Azure, AWS

All this I could have done long back, I would have prepared better architecture diagrams. Sometimes it's simple thought / right keywords that get you what you want and you have been searching for long. Similarly, we could be on the path to a solution but a little pivot could have actually got the solution way before.

Pressure vs Performance
Creativity vs Deadlines
Expertise vs Exposure

After all, we are learning about ourselves as well as about how to be productive with the time constraints, tasks to do, what best we can do.

Keep Thinking!!

No comments: