"No one is harder on a talented person than the person themselves" - Linda Wilkinson ; "Trust your guts and don't follow the herd" ; "Validate direction not destination" ;

April 01, 2023

Power point to No code

Mastering something with the pressure of time requires

  • Quick learning / Quick reading of several views/perspectives
  • Building a perspective without coding is really hard
  • A big picture without low-level clarity is a big 'No' for me
  • For me knowledge, content, and perspective are king, and Presentation is the catalyst
Back to my code territory. A few weeks was low code environment. This paused my satisfaction and struck my dopamine for tech.

Here are a few good reads - link

When I delegate / review
  • I reference expectations by sharing past work
  • Put forward perspectives with relatable clarity with a draft output
  • I care about quality not about time
The ideal place I strive for is code with clarity/understanding with data/guide with genuine intention


Where do I think I am, Where does my Team thinks I belong in reality :)


A learning zone with Safery + Accountability is the best place to work

Ref - Link

Some aspects apply at work :)

Keep Learning!!! Keep Going!!!

No comments: