"No one is harder on a talented person than the person themselves" - Linda Wilkinson ; "Trust your guts and don't follow the herd" ; "Validate direction not destination" ;

December 22, 2021

Technician or Solution Developer

Who is a Technician?

I can compile/build solutions. I can host. I do not know how it works or internals but I can compile/deploy/customize

Who is a Solution Developer?

Knows how it works, The underlying details, What is the thought process behind implementation

Think Big perspective

  • Solution is not just technologies, frameworks, libraries, "patterns" or "paradigms"
  • Why you do it, How it works, How does it connect to what I learnt earlier ?

I still feel lot to learn but I believe unlearn, relearn is part of whole process, Enjoy the journey, stay humble. This is also called Cargo cult programming. Doing with minimum know-how.

Keep Going!!!

No comments: