"No one is harder on a talented person than the person themselves" - Linda Wilkinson ; "Trust your guts and don't follow the herd" ; "Validate direction not destination" ;

September 05, 2022

Cheatsheets = Quick Learning ?

Cheatsheets = Quick Learning?

I love #cheatsheets, every time when I see them, I memorize them as one-liners, Algos, and Definitions. Every time I try out something, I learn from #errors I get, I learn from #visualization I see for topics, CNN visualizer, Tensorflow playground, and some blogs with different technical perspectives help me to understand 'Oh I didn't understand it in this context.

Like backpropagation, if we go by cheatsheets it will be a #overfitting model where you can answer #first question but fail to generalize for unseen patterns. I take time to read, code, try, connect, unlearn, and relearn, it takes time and more epochs and backprop to tune errors. Deep Learning or Shallow understanding, 

Choose wisely!!!


No comments: