"No one is harder on a talented person than the person themselves" - Linda Wilkinson ; "Trust your guts and don't follow the herd" ; "Validate direction not destination" ;

April 27, 2022

Retrospect / Connect your work

To understand how much Am I aligned in my current role/competency. A few questions :)

  • Projects - Clarity towards how it aligns with product/ customer /org needs
  • New ideas/initiatives - Did I pitch / experiment / got support/time to work on it
  • Conversations - Task focused conversation vs personal learning discussions with mentors 
  • Recognize situations when you were struck what I reflect upon it, Ask for help / Support / Learning outcome?
  • How do I balance/align towards increased workload/urgency / Am I able to manage WLB / learning?
  • What work I do not feel comfortable doing
  • What recent work I like/feel happy about from tech skills/outcome
What got you here, won't get you there
Every next level needs the next version of you

Keep Thinking!!!

No comments: