"No one is harder on a talented person than the person themselves" - Linda Wilkinson ; "Trust your guts and don't follow the herd" ; "Validate direction not destination" ;

January 07, 2022

CAP - #Consistency, #Availability, #PartitionTolerance

 #Consistency,

  • When True, I remember exactly everything, I will recall the same details every time
  • When False, I remember approximately before the latest info, I may have a poor memory

#Availability,

  • When True, I will attend your call everything, You will get a reply (When you impress your partner)
  • When False, I may not respond when I sleep (Post marriage no reply on every call)

#PartitionTolerance,

  • When True, You have two networks/numbers to reach me, When one number is not available another number you can reach me, You have an alternate network
  • When False, When one number is not available, Network issue, You cannot reach me
Keep Exploring!!!

No comments: