"No one is harder on a talented person than the person themselves" - Linda Wilkinson ; "Trust your guts and don't follow the herd" ; "Validate direction not destination" ;

July 18, 2011

Moving On

Finally I decided to move on exploring opportunities outside Amazon.

My Learning's @ Amazon
  • Gave me good exposure on Web Testing
  • Got an opportunity to code in Java, Update Couple of Test Cases in Automation Suite
  • Exposure to Non-Microsoft World (Linux, JIRA Bug Tracking)
My Learning's outside my Work
  • Developing Test Automation Framework based on Selenium. You can find posts tagged Selenium Automation Series
  • Explored Selenium1, Selenium2 (Web Driver)
  • Learnt TestNG framework. You can find posts tagged TestNG
  • Blogged couple of SQL Related posts
  • .NET 2.0 Web Services Automation
What I missed in Last 1 Year
  • Couldn't get an opportunity to work in SQL / .NET
  • I planned to conduct few sessions for sqlcommunity.com in bangalore. This was missed. Hoping to do this in next few months
 Road Ahead
  • Need a break right now :)
  • Lot of health related issues last one year. Time for some rest
Next Reading List
  • Learn Jmeter
  • Learn Ruby / Python
  • Explore other tools Watir, Sahi, cucumber
Happy Reading!! 

No comments: