"No one is harder on a talented person than the person themselves" - Linda Wilkinson ; "Trust your guts and don't follow the herd" ; "Validate direction not destination" ;

June 26, 2011

Feedback for my Blog

I dropped a note to Brent Ozar to thank his post on SQL Server Free Tools and useful SQL Articles in his blog. His post on free tools is my motivation for exploring free tools. I have also referenced his article in one of my post.

Below is Brent's reply for my mail.

Glad I could help!  Your step-by-step walkthroughs are great.

Have a good weekend!
Brent
---
Brent Ozar - Founder, Brent Ozar PLF, LLC
Microsoft Certified Master, MVP
http://www.BrentOzar.com

I'm happy to hear his feedback on blog post presentation (step-by-step). This appreciation is a great motivation for me to learn more. Happy to hear positive feedback from Brent Ozar, SQL Server Expert and Expert blogger.


Happy Learning!!!

No comments: